1. Spend more time in learning and studying God's word
2. Pray more for my friends and family and let them know I do so
3. Write cards and notes of encouragement....not just electronic.....and not just to my missionary
friends and family.
4. Pass out at least one Gospel track and invite them to our church every day for the whole year. If you miss a day....hand out 2 the next.
5. Pick a missionary and do something special for them.
6. Read more about real people.....Missionaries who have been before us. Right now I am reading Lillian Trasher a missionary to Egypt. (My goal is to read at least 12 in the year).
7. Help a family in need.
8. Make a baked good and give it to someone at church.
9. Invite someone over for dinner.
10. Random act of kindness to someone you don't know along with a tract from your church.
These are the things I wanna do in my life. You can copy my list or make your own. However, I encourage everyone to do at least 3 of these. So, this year...make this year count not only for your health but for the Lord.